Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I Heart Market - July 2015

This guy (Scott) happens to be a legendary rock climber, however he is even better at 
always being stoked. I'm sure this may have had something to do with the Jacksonville coffee 
that he was nursing;) Be sure to get yours from the Jacksonville coffee shop at the Stadium.
#instagramupload;)
I never thought it was possible to photo bomb a moment without anyone seeing me.

My approach to event photography is to capture people before, or as they see me. I shoot with a 50mm lens "wide open" to give that "photojournalism" feel. Some of the people in these images are friends of mine, others have no idea that I have taken photos of them, so if you recognise anyone, please send them the link! My heart is to always capture moments  with each telling a story of it's own...I also just love showing Durban off! What a beautiful place to live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment