Thursday, October 16, 2014

Kyle & Robyn's Engagement Shoot

(Above) I like to keep a record of the photo shoots that I am apart of, so I snuck into this shot halfway through the shoot.

The best thing about weather is that it is unpredictable. This only fuels creativity, as it just smashes any plans or preconceived ideas one has when in the planning process of the shoot. When one thinks of a beach shoot, one expects a warm sunny day, with clean warm water and a couple in swim wear - but not this day! We were blessed with the perfect opposite. I arrived early to get a feel for the scene, and the first thing that caught my attention was the huge surf. I was drawn to the art that the chocolatey waves were creating, as they pounded onto the shoreline, so I documented them and ended up using these shots as a "palate cleanser", as it were, just to keep the shots of the couple fresh. 

Big thanks to Nathan Ridge for assisting with the shoot. Thanks to Meegz for organising access to the pavement. 

This fun couple will be getting married on the 14th of March 2015. I look forwards to working with them on the big day! Congratulations you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment